What is Baby Foot?
Baby Foot is a treatment that contains a pair of plastic booties pre-filled with an exfoliating gel made from natural extracts and fruit acids.
Baby Foot is designed to remove the unsightly, dead skin cells on your feet that build up over time and can contribute to numerous problems associated with the soles of your feet. Dead skin cells accumulate due to pressure and friction from ordinary activities such as standing, exercising, and wearing shoes. In many cases, feet become cracked and painful from the accumulation of dead skin.
How Does Baby Foot Work?
The process begins by slipping your feet into pre-filled booties and then it’s the best part: kick back for an hour in the comfort of your own home! During the hour-long soak, the exfoliating gel seeps into the multiple layers of dead skin on your feet and dissolves the desmosomes (adhesive fibers) between those layers. Anywhere from a few days, to a couple of weeks post-treatment, the skin begins to peel off painlessly and naturally, revealing the soft, smooth skin underneath.
Before and After Photos
Types of Treatments
Baby Foot Exfoliation Foot Peel – Powered with natural extracts, glycolic and lactic acids, Baby Foot Exfoliation Foot Peel gently removes unwanted dead skin cells from your feet, delivering results that other foot products cannot achieve.
Moisturizing Foot Mask – No peel! Infused with Collagen Hyaluronic Acid and natural extract, your feet will feel instant hydration. This no-peel treatment can be used after using the Baby Foot Exfoliation Foot Peel or on its own for moisturizing.
Foot Peel for MEN – The exfoliant foot peel for men delivers excellent removal of dead skin cells, with a fresh mint scent and will accommodate up to a man’s size 14 foot.
Any of the Baby Foot products can be purchased for home use or purchased and applied in our office as an add-on charge during a one-hour facial. Call us at 281-251-2400 or contact us online to schedule your personal consultation with one of our Spring, TX providers.
Things to Know Before Your Peel:
- Feet will not begin to peel until five-to-seven days later, on average.
- Peeling will last two-to-three on average, depending on the condition of the feet.
- The first time you use Baby Foot, your feet may peel for longer. Your feet may continue to peel for up to two weeks.
- Do not use any lotion or oil during the treatment until after the peeling is done. This could hinder or prolong the process. If the skin on feet become too dry, moisturize your skin using a non‐alcoholic beauty care product or lotion.
- The 16 natural extracts will keep the feet highly moisturized during the process.
- Soaking feet before and the days following the treatment can speed up the process.
- Wearing socks over the plastic booties will enhance the effect.
- A gentle exfoliant, such as a light scrub can be used to help remove the dead skin while peeling.
Precautions and Warnings:
- Pregnant or nursing women should not use Baby Foot.
- Diabetics need to consult their physician before using.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Baby Foot.
- Do not use if you have sensitive skin or experienced a reaction to other skin care products.
- Do not use if you have open sores on your feet or other foot damage.
- Do not use if you are using any other foot products.