Winter is right around the corner, which means for many of us we try to get away with shaving less. Unfortunately, the result is hair where we do not want it to be. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was some sort of magical device that could remove that unwanted hair permanently. Can you imagine? No more waking up early to shave or going out and realizing you forgot to. We have the answer! Laser Hair Removal at SKIN 101.
Laser Hair Removal
SKIN 101 is a leading provider in laser hair removal services. We are continually updating our technology to ensure that you are always being treated with the safest and most effective lasers on the market.
If you’re tired of shaving, plucking, waxing, electrolysis, or other methods of hair removal, it is time to consider laser hair removal. In addition to reducing the presence of visible hair, laser hair removal will also treat and prevent ingrown hairs.
Be in the Know
The SKIN 101 staff loves reading BuzzFeed and when we stumbled across their article on “18 Things You Need to Know Before Getting Laser Hair Removal”, we had to share. Here are a few of our favorite tips they listed but you can see the whole list here.
- Stay out of the sun before your appointment. Fall is actaully one of the best times to start laser hair removal because you cannot be sunburned before you appointment. If you start now you will have stubble-free skin before it is time to be in the sun again.
- You have to shave the area that you are getting lasered. Unlike with waxing, you do not need to grow out your hair before you come in for your appointment. It is best to shave the day before.
- No tanning beds, spray tans, or tanning lotions. Just like staying out of the sun, you need to stay away from these before your appointment as well. It is best to stay out of the sun and away from these products for atleast four weeks before your appointment.
- This is not a one and done treatment. Most of the time it takes five to six sessions to reach your desiered results.
- Wear eye protection. No matter where you are receiving treatment, we will provide you with eye protection.
- Be consistent. If you want to see results, you have to be consistent. People who see the best results typically come in every four to six weeks. You should start to see prominent results after three months.
- Wear sunscreen after your appointment. We love EltaMD and you can pick it up while you are here for your appointment.
Ready for Smooth Skin?
To determine if laser hair removal is the right treatment for you, please schedule a complimentary consultation with a qualified staff member at SKIN 101 today.