iS Clinical - SHEALD Recovery Balm (15 g.)
iS Clinical's SHEALD Recovery Balm encourages skin's natural healing process as it alleviates irritation caused by laser, microdermabrasion and chemical treatments. Oat extracts soothe inflammation while panthenol restores pH levels. An advanced complex of ceramides lock-in moisture behind an antimicrobial protective layer that blocks environmental aggressors while keeping skin nourished.
- Ceramides: a group of lipid molecules bioidentical to those synthesized by the stratum corneum. Necessary for healthy barrier function. Antimicrobial and important for apoptosis and cell signaling of functional epithelium.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): essential element required for enzymatic functions within all cells. Enables the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and lipids, increasing cellular integrity and efficiency
- Antioxidants: extremozymes, our proprietary combination of extremophilic enzymes, clinically proven to protect and repair fragile proteins and DNA components
- Blue Micro Algae Extract: antioxidant and protective properties help defend against free radicals caused by UV-light and pollutants while encouraging the cellular regeneration process
- Provides antioxidant-rich protective barrier
- Softens and hydrates dry, sensitive skin
- Helps with tightness and distressed skin
- Ideal protective moisturizer for harsh cold and/or dry climates