Everybody wants to put their best face forward the first day of school but that means you'll have to get your best face first.
Acne can be devastating towards self-esteem and physical appearance. Topical creams and oral antibiotics have been the major treatment options for decades. This approach was a “one size fits all” standard program.
At SKIN 101 in Spring, TX, acne treatments are individualized based on the degree of acne and individual skin type. Traditional treatments are augmented by cutting-edge technology, such as Smoothbeam® Resurfacing to target the root cause of acne. This month you can take advantage of our Back to School Specials.
Here are a few tips to help you prepare your skin for a new school year:
1. Choose a cleanser formulated for your skin type: We carry only top acne cleansing products including our on line of gly-sal cleansers that have pharmaceutical active acne medication ingredients to remove surface oils, unplug and refines pores.
2. Wish your face morning and night.
3. Carry a cleansing towel with you for those sweaty gym or marathon text sessions.
4. Keep hydrated. Water is not only good for your overall health, but it does wonders for your skin. Take it a bit further and be sure it moisturize every night and day.
5. Apply sunscreen. Whether your just walking from your car to school or are out on the field practicing all day, sunscreen is essential to protect your skin from harmful uv rays.
Want more tips or have question for our team of skin experts, contact
us today for your free consultation.